Comodo one is an antivirus that protects your PC or Mac. As the product is free of cost and this leads to attracting the user towards its policy. It protects your devices so that you can keep your data safe from any misuse and threats.
The comodo one is a useful product for scanning the files that you store in your gadgets. If you feel that the antivirus is not working then you can opt to uninstall the product. While uninstalling sometimes you cannot completely wipe out the data from your device.
Here, we will discuss how you can uninstall comodo one and provide you with the instructions so that you can easily complete the removal process.
How to remove completely comodo one?
Follow the steps so that you can completely remove comodo one:-
- Firstly, you need to terminate the “COMODO Scan”.
- Then, tap Yes so that you can start scanning your files.
- Now, tap the close button of the window you are scanning.
- Go to the taskbar to search the antivirus that is running in the background and then select the “Exit” option.
- A dialogue box will appear on your screen you must tap on the “Yes” option.
- Now, you can choose one process from the two given processes mentioned below to remove the antivirus:
- First, go to the windows and click the Start option. Then, choose “All Programs. After that, type Comodo in the search box. Once the selected program opens up then you need to “Run” the uninstall utility so that you can eliminate the software.
- The second process is as follows:-
You need to move your pointer to the Control Panel and then select “Programs & Features” or “Add/Remove Programs”. Search and select the product Comodo. Then, choose the option “Windows Uninstall” to completely remove the programs related to the comodo one.
What is the procedure for uninstalling the Comodo one?
You can also proceed further by following the given steps:-
- First and foremost, find where COMODO software is located in which folder.
- Then, you need to launch the tab Uninstall/Change.
- Now, you will see a “COMODO Antivirus Setup” wizard, click on it.
- Then, choose the tab Remove.
- Now, state the reasons why you want to remove the antivirus.
- Then, proceed by tapping on the “Remove” option.
- A message will pop up “Please wait while the Setup Wizard removes COMODO Antivirus”.
- Now, in the Setup window, click the OK button so that your removal process completes.
- After the completion of the process tap on the Finish button.
- Lastly, reboot your device.
The Uninstaller tool of Comodo One
You can use the tool to uninstall the software which renders your work faster as well as easier. If you find any difficulty then you can proceed the steps by using the uninstaller tool of comodo.
You need to eliminate the software through the control panel of Windows.
Follow the instructions mentioned below:-
- Firstly, you need to go to the search box and type Add or Remove Programs. The box will be situated in different places in different Windows such as –
- For Windows 7 and other editions, you will find the box in the Start tab.
- For Windows 10, you will see the box in the taskbar.
- Find Comodo to remove from the program list.
- Once you select the product, then you can tap the ‘Uninstall’ option.
Sometimes when you uninstall, the application grey out in comodo one. When you want to uninstall it works as a barrier and does not fully uninstall from the computer. The uninstall option is also not available in a few devices.
For this reason, you can go for the instructions given:-
- Firstly, tap on the Windows key.
- Then, type the option “Control Panel”.
- After that, a list of programs will be displayed, you need to choose “Programs”.
- Once selecting Programs you will find the option “Uninstall a Program” and click on it.
- Then, GoToMyPC option and tap on it.
- Tap the “Change” tab.
- Lastly, select the option “Confirm” to complete the removal of the application.
You can also go to the computer’s “Device Manager” and tap the View option. Now, allow the “Show hidden device” option. After that tap on the Non-Plug and Play drivers to check whether there is any residue of Comodo one.
If you find any then choose one by one and then tap the right-click button. Now select the ” Uninstall” tab.
Lastly, reboot the device.
Thus, the uninstall app that is grey out is completely removed from your PC.
How can you uninstall the comodo one on your Mac?
If such a question comes to your mind then we are here to help you out in this regard. This is not an easy task though you can follow the guidelines provided by us.
The procedure for uninstalling comodo one from mac:-
- Firstly, close the application running in the background.
- Then, tap on the ‘Finder’ option and click on the ‘Applications’.
- After selecting the application option then tap the ‘Comodo’ tab.
- You need to tap the right-click button on the ‘Comodo’ option.
- Now take the option to the dustbin i.e.’ Move to Trash’.
- After completing the above step, enter the admin password.
- Now tap the ‘OK’ option.
- Your comodo one is uninstalled from the mac.
Though the software is removed, it remains in the Endpoint Manager.
The process for removing the devices from the Endpoint Manager:
- Go to the Endpoint Manager option.
- Then, tap on the “Devices” tab.
- Now you need to choose the “Device List”.
- After that choose the device i.e. Mac.
- Then tap the ” More” option.
- Lastly, tap on the “Delete Device”.
Hence, the above article will be a helping hand for those who are finding difficulties in uninstalling the comodo one in the devices. You can go through the points thoroughly with the steps mentioned in this topic.