If you are using Avast Antivirus for your device and for some of the issues you want to disable Avast Antivirus but you are unaware as to how to do so. You will get the guidelines as steps for how to disable Avast antivirus software.
Steps Involving As How To Disable Avast Antivirus Are
There are 2 methods that you can use to disable Avast Antivirus.
(1.) Disable Avast Antivirus from System Tray:
- In your System Tray, with the help of a mouse make a right-click on the Avast Icon.
- A list appears, head your arrow towards the ‘Avast Shield Control’.
- Now you need to choose the time duration as for how long you want Avast Antivirus to be disabled.
- a.Disable Avast 10mins
- b.Disable Avast 1hour
- c.Disable until computer is restarted.
- d.Disable Avast Permanently.
- iv. Confirm your decision by clicking on ‘Yes’. Now you have completed disabling Avast free antivirus in your Computer.
(2.) Disable Avast from ‘Settings’:
- Double click on Avast Icon, in order to open the Avast Main Window.
- In the right corner of Avast, switch to “Settings” and open the page.
- Now click on ‘Components Tab’.
- Next, you customize to ‘Off’ and disable File system Shield, Mail Shield, and Web Shield including the duration as to how long each Shield would be disabled.
- Lastly, you confirm your selections from the dialogue window.
- Thus, disabling Avast Antivirus is completed.
Disable Avast Business Antivirus
Steps to disable Avast Business Antivirus are-
- In your device, open Avast Business Antivirus.
- Click on Menu.
- A pop-up list will appear, then you go to the Settings.
- Click on Protection.
- Then select ‘Disable Avast’.
- Specify it’s Duration as for how long you want to disabled Avast Antivirus.
- Click OK.
Hence your disable Avast Antivirus is done.
How to Disable Avast Antivirus Software Temporarily:-
To disable Avast Antivirus Software temporarily you can select any of the time duration you want except the ‘Disable Permanent’ option that will be shown in the dialogue box.
Here us the steps to disable Avast Software:-
- At the bottom of your Home Screen; in the Windows tray, right-click on the Avast icon.
- Then select Avast Shield Control.
- A list of four options with time duration will appear.
- Choose any of the options with time duration except the one with ‘Disable Avast Permanent’cause you want to disable Avast Antivirus Software temporarily.
- At last, confirm it by clicking on Yes.
Procedure on how to disable Avast Antivirus software in Windows 10 and Windows 7:-
The same procedure lies in how to disable Avast Antivirus software on both Windows 10 and Windows 7.
- Navigate to your Windows Taskbar and look into the ‘Avast Antivirus’ icon.
- Click and open the icon and there you search for ‘Avast Shield Control’.
- Now a page of Security Rights with four options will appear with the time duration.
- Select the time duration for how long you want to disable Avast antivirus.
- Once your time is selected, click on ‘Yes’ to confirm your decision to disable Avast antivirus.
Therefore, you can apply these steps if you wish to disable Avast Antivirus while installing any program which seems like a threat in Avast for a time duration in your computer while working in either Windows 7 or Windows 10.
disable Avast Free Antivirus in Windows 10:-
Now, let’s go to see the step-by-step guide.
- At first run your Avast Free Antivirus in Windows 10.
- Go through the Protection interface then click on Core Shields.
- Select the type of Shield you want to disable avast free antivirus and then click the Switcher.
- Next, it will give a list of four options as 10minuutes, for 1hour, Until your next restart, and Stop definitely. Select any one you prefer to disable the avast free antivirus in Windows 10.
- Select Ok to confirm and then you will see the Switcher turning Off on the Protection page.
- To enable it again you can turn the Switcher ‘Off’ to ‘On’.
Avast Antivirus disable ads:-
Want to learn as how do Avast antivirus disable ads, then here you are at the right platform. Apart from blocking and giving notifications on harmful and risk threats, Avast has its own powerful software programs and a lot of features which include the ads notification etc. But sometimes these ads seem quite disturbing and irritating in normal work. So here you will get as how Avast Antivirus disable ads are:
- Navigate to the Avast icon in the Window tray.
- Click on Menu.
- Then go the Settings.
- Select on General and then click on the notification.
- Use the Silent Mode by given a tick on the box shown and then “Turn Off” all ads and notifications.
Avast Antivirus Disable Ads is an easy and simple task for your proper normal working on the computer.
Note:- The latest version of Avast Antivirus has disabled (turned Off) default already for ads.
Summary:- Henceforth, if you are facing any issue on disabling Avast antivirus software or you can’t disable Avast antivirus then you can go through the above-mentioned methods and check which one solves your issue.