Quick Heal Technologies Ltd is the cybersecurity software in India. It reduces the malware risks from your devices either it be the computer, mobile, or mac.
In some cases, you want to uninstall the product and then install a new one. But to be honest it is difficult to completely remove the product from the device.
We will discuss the procedures and solve the problems so that you can go through the instructions thoroughly to delete the files.
There are different processes to uninstall quick heal
- How to uninstall quick heal with the help of Programs and Features?
- Uninstallation of quick heal with the uninstaller tool.
- Remove the quick heal product with System Restore.
How to uninstall quick heal with the help of Programs and Features?
Let’s follow the steps of instructions to complete the process:-
- Firstly, go to the home screen of your device and press together the windows and X tab.
- A menu opens up there you will find Programs and Features and you need to tap on it.
- Once you complete the above steps, now search Quick Heal Total Security and then hit on the option.
- in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- After that, go to the “Uninstall” tab so that you can start uninstalling.
Uninstallation of quick heal with the uninstaller tool
You cannot eliminate the product as it shows error. The quick heal uninstaller will help you in removing the product without any difficulty.
Here is the process for product removal:-
- Firstly, you need to move your pointer to the “Folder of Quick Heal.
- Then, select the quick heal uninstaller tool i.e. uninstall.exe
- You are expected to double-click on the uninstaller.
- Then go to the wizard so that you can uninstall the product.
Remove the quick heal product with System Restore
Follow the steps mentioned:-
- First and foremost, you should close the previous files that are running in the background.
- Then, move the cursor, to the folder “Computer” and hit on it.
- Now, tap on the “Properties” tab.
- A window will pop up.
- There you need to click on the “System protection”.
- Then, go to the “System Restore” and click on it.
- Now, tap on the option “Choose a different restore point”
- Tap on the “Next” button.
- Choose the exact date and time from the mentioned list. Again tap on the “Next” option. Keep in mind your programs and drivers that are installed might not function after you set the time and date.
- Hit the Finish option, and a page showing “Confirm your restore point” occurs.
- Lastly, tap on the “Yes” option and thus your removal process of the product is finished.
How to uninstall quick heal from mac?
With the help of the removal tool, you can complete your process.
The steps for the process to be followed:-
- Firstly, you need to launch the installer file.
- Then, run the installation compact disk or the installer file.
- A window will be displayed, you need to choose between two options- Install and Uninstall.
- As we are discussing how to uninstall the quick heal we will go for the second option i.e. “Uninstall”.
- Now, tap on the “Uninstall” tab.
- After selecting the option you need to follow the instructions as appeared on your screen so that your removal process on Mac will complete.
How To Uninstall Quick Heal without a password?
Sometimes it happens that you set a password and do not remember when you want to uninstall the quick heal product.
So here is the process so that you can uninstall the quick heal without the need for a password.
Follow the instructions:-
- Go to the home screen on the desktop, and click on the Quick Heal Total Security.
- A window will be shown and then you tap the “Settings” tab.
- Now a box will be displaying and there you type the password.
- You need to type a wrong password and then hit the “Ok” option.
- A message showing “Invalid password” will appear on your monitor screen. message. Now, again tap on the “OK” option and the box will be closed.
- Close the window of Quick Heal Total Security.
- Head towards the “Control Panel”.
- Select “Programs” from the list.
- Tap on the Quick Heal Total Security.
- Then, choose the “Uninstall” tab.
- Follow the instructions as occurring on the screen.
- Go to the QHR.rar file and there you will find a folder naming QHR.
- You need to double-click on the QHR and then look at the contents.
- You will find files with .exe extension inside the folder.
- Now click on the files and uninstall them one by one.
- A message “Do you want to proceed?” shows up on the screen and you will choose the “Yes” option.
- Again, go to the Quick heal window.
- Then tap the “Settings” tab.
- When your device asks for the password then you n d to type the wrong password.
- “Invalid password” this message will appear again on the screen.
- Then tap on “OK” and the box will be closed.
- You can now Restart your device.
- Your “Quick Heal Total Security will finally be uninstalled” a message will pop up and then tap on the “OK” button.
Hope, this above article will help the readers in uninstalling the Quick heal with the uninstaller tool. If you cannot totally remove the product by following the instructions then you can contact the quick heal customer support.