PC Matic is an antivirus that protects the device from threats or any type of risk of ransomware, viruses, and malware. Though it has a superior whitelisting technology many users might not want to have it on their devices.
Uninstalling the PC Matic, can be hectic and causes trouble when the product is not completely removed from your device.
We will guide you so that you can easily follow the instructions and eliminate the antivirus.
Uninstall PC Matic
There are different methods of Uninstalling PC Matic:-
- Remove PC Matic through Programs and Features.
- Uninstall PC Matic with the Uninstaller
- Removal of the PC Matic with the System Restore.
Remove PC Matic through Programs and Features
Files that you installed on your computer are added to the Programs and Features menu. If you want to uninstall the file then you need to go through the instructions.
Follow the steps mentioned:-
- Firstly, you need to open the menu of Programs and Features and for this select the Windows and X tabs together.
- Once you tap on the tab, a window will display on your screen.
- Now, select the ‘Programs and Features’ option from the menu.
- The list will pop up after selecting the programs and features.
- Then, choose PC Matic from the list and hit on it.
- Now, tap on the ‘Uninstall’ option.
Uninstall PC Matic with the help of Uninstaller
You can uninstall the file of PC Matic by using Super Shield Uninstaller.
The points which you need to be followed are mentioned below:-
- Firstly, go to the Start button and hit on it.
- Then, select the All Programs tab.
- After that, tap the PC, Matic Super Shield.
- Now hit the ‘Uninstall’ option of Super Shield.
- Follow the instructions appearing on the screen so that you can uninstall the file.
- Now, you need to confirm the uninstalling process. Select the ‘Yes’ option.
- Once you complete the removal process, hit the ‘ Finish’ option.
- Lastly, reboot the computer.
Removal of the PC Matic with the System Restore.
System Restore can help you to eradicate the files if you built the restore point of the system before the installation of PC Matic.
Follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Make sure to close the files that are running in the background.
- Tap on the ‘Properties’ tab by right-clicking on the My Computer.
- The system Window will be appearing on your screen.
- Now, hit the ‘System Protection’ on your system window.
- After that, tap the ‘System Restore’.
- In the Window of System Restore, tap the option ‘Choose different restore point’ and then hit the ‘Next’ tab.
- Now, choose from the list the date and time from the list, and after that tap the ‘Next’ option.
- Then, you need to hit the ‘Finish’ option when a pop-up screen appears stating “Confirm your restore point”.
- Lastly, confirm by tapping the ‘Yes’ option.
Uninstalling PC Pitstop PC Matic
- Uninstall the PC Matic through Add or Remove Programs
- Removal of PC Matic through third-party Uninstaller
Uninstall the PC Matic through Add or Remove Programs
Follow the steps mentioned:-
- Firstly, take the pointer to the “Start menu”.
- Then, run the “Control Panel”.
- Search the program PC Pitstop LLC.
- Once you find the program you need to hit on the “Change/Remove” option.
- Now, follow the instructions displaying on your screen.
- At last, tap the ‘Uninstall’ button.
Removal of PC Matic through third-party Uninstaller
You can use the third-party uninstaller for the removal of the pc matic. If you wish to uninstall the pc matic pc pitstop and then it is shown that is not supported. You need to follow the points.
The steps to be followed:-
- Go to the Start menu and then tap on ‘All Programs’.
- Now type in the search box as PC Matic Home Security and then tap the PC Pitstop Uninstaller.
- Follow the guidelines of the uninstaller as shown on the screen.
- Your uninstaller tool will help you to uninstall the file.
There are more different ways to uninstall PC Matic. One more way is the iobiot Uninstaller tool for the entire removal of the file. But in some cases, pc matic blocks the uninstaller and is unsupported.
Hence, the above article is about the uninstalling of the product, how much difficulty to face when it shows technical error.
Hope you might get the full guidelines regarding the program uninstalling. If you have any queries or facing problems related to the removal process, then you can dial the customer support team at 1-888-272-9758 toll-free.
FAQ: – Uninstall PC Matic
Sometimes it so happens that your computer might not work properly due to PC Matic installed on it. PC Matic won’t completely uninstall from the device and shows error whenever you want to uninstall.
A question might come to your mind that if I have PC Matic can I uninstall my antivirus.
The answer is ‘Yes’. You can opt for the antivirus to eliminate the residue. It is difficult to remove the program from the pc. As we all know that the virus can be entered into the computer through Spyware and Trojans.
If you want your computer to be free from any malware or virus then you need to install a detection tool for detecting the malware present in it. You can get the free version for scanning the malware.
You can uninstall and reinstall PC Matic without penalty. Though you might think that the product might cost a fortune if you remove and again reinstall it. But if you use the free version then surely you can uninstall and reinstall the PC Matic without any penalty.
Let’s move further to start the uninstalling process.
Follow the points stated below:-
i) First and foremost, click the Windows and R keys together.
ii) Then, hit the ‘Control panel’.
iii) In the control panel page you will need to tap the “Uninstall Programs”.
iv) Now choose the from the list which you want to remove completely.
v) Tap on the PC Matic by right-clicking on it.
vi) After that, hit the “Uninstall” tab.
vii) Lastly, after completing the above process, restart the system.
Finally, the PC Matic is completely discarded from the device.
Now, you can Reinstall the PC Matic.
Follow the procedure:
i) Go to the official website of the PC Matic.
ii) Then, open the ‘Download’ Section.
iii) You need to download the PC Matic and for this tap on the mentioned link.
iv) After completing the downloading process, double click on it.
v) A message will pop up seeking permission and then tap the ‘Yes’ button.
Thus, the PC Matic is reinstalled on your device.