Kaspersky Antivirus is an antivirus software formulated by Kaspersky Lab. It reduces the risk but due to error and the software is banned by the government. This is the reason that people no longer want to use antivirus anymore.
You want to install a new antivirus but for this, you need to eliminate the previous product.
If you want to remove the antivirus then, the Kaspersky antivirus uninstalls tool should be downloaded because it might be difficult to completely remove the file.
Kaspersky antivirus uninstall tool has a distinct purpose that helps you to remove the antivirus.
There are different removal tool for different devices:-
- For the Windows, Kavremover tool is used.
- For Mac, the uninstallation wizard tool is used.
Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus software:
- How to uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus in Windows?
- How can Kaspersky Antivirus Mac uninstall?
How to uninstall Kaspersky antivirus in Windows 7 and 10?
Follow the guidelines provided by the developer to complete the process:-
- First and foremost, close the application running in the background and then open the “Control Panel”.
- Then, go to the screen of your pc and tap the right-click button on the product tab.
- After that, choose the Exit option and tap on it. Make sure to hit the option “Show hidden icons” if the tab is hidden.
- If Kaspersky antivirus has a uninstall password-protected then you need to type the password.
- Choose the ‘Do not prompt for confirmation during the next 30 minutes’ tab and tap on the “Continue” option.
- But if you do not remember it then you can surely go for the provided instructions to disable the protection.
- Then, press the keys Windows +X
- Now, go to the menu of Windows and tap on the Programs and Features options.
- When the list opens up, then hit the Uninstall/Change option.
- After that, a dialogue pops up, and there you need to tap “Accept”, and then choose the “Next” tab.
- You can save the pages in the saving window and for this choose the checkboxes.
- Tap, on the Next option.
- Now in the step of Ready to install, select the Remove option and tap on it.
After completing the process, reboot the computer.
How to uninstall Kaspersky antivirus on mac?
You can just drag the app to the trash to remove the antivirus.
The steps for uninstalling the Kaspersky antivirus on mac:-
- Firstly, download and install the file Kaspersky.dmg.
- Then, you need to double-click the dustbin tab “Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security.”
- A window will pop up on the screen seeking your permission that you want to continue with the process. After that tap on the “Uninstall” option.
- Type the administrator name and password to continue.
- It might take more than an hour to completely uninstall the program.
- Lastly, tap the Quit option after finishing the process.
How to uninstall Kaspersky antivirus without a password?
Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus without a password by following the below steps:-
- First, go to the Start button.
- Then, unzip the file.
- Run the file kavremover.exe.
- After that, a page will display on your screen, and then click the “Accept” button.
- Type the Captcha as shown on the page.
- Now, click on the ” Remove” option.
- After completing the above process your file will be removed without entering any password,l and lastly, restart your device.
How to uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus 2011?
To completely uninstall Kaspersky 2011 follow the steps mentioned:-
- Firstly, launch the latest edition of Kaspersky antivirus uninstall utility i.e. Kavremvr
- Then, run the file .exe
- Type the code displayed on your screen.
- Then, hit the “Remove” tab.
- A confirmation message will appear in the dialogue box once the product is completely removed.
- Then, tap on the OK option.
- Lastly, reboot the device.
How to uninstall Kaspersky antivirus 2013?
Follow the steps:
- Go to the taskbar and tap on the right-click the “K” tab.
- Then, tap the “Exit” option”.
- You need to hit the “Start” option and then select on the tab “All Apps.”
- Now, hit the “Kaspersky Anti-Virus” option.
- After that, select the “Uninstall” tab.
How to uninstall Kaspersky antivirus 2017?
There are methods to uninstall kaspersky antivirus 2017:-
- Free download of uninstall tool
- Windows uninstall features
- Removal tool bloatware uninstaller
Free download of uninstall tool:
Follow the mentioned steps:-
- Go to the Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 folder and tap the right-click. A list will pop up then you choose the option “Open file location”.
- There you will find removal process files named as “Uninstaller” or “Uninstall” option.
- Click the option so that the process starts.
- Then, move your pointer to the “uninstall wizard” option and then tap on it.
- Restart your device.
- Now, go to the folder of installation to check that all files are removed.
- Tap the windows and type “regedit” on the blank box.
- Now select and then, open the “regedit”.
- Backup your important files and then eliminate it from the device system.
Kaspersky Antivirus uninstall with Windows Uninstall features:
The steps to be followed:-
- Go to the “Start” button.
- Then, choose the “Programs and Features “
- A list will display tap the Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 and then click on the button Remove or Uninstall.
- Then, you need to confirm that you want to remove the program.
- Type “regedit” and open it. Backup the file before removing the whole program.
Removal tool bloatware uninstaller:
You need to use a professional removal tool to complete the removal process and Bloatware is one of them.
Follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Download and install the bloatware uninstaller on your computer.
- Then search the “Kaspersky Antivirus 2017” and then tap it.
- Now hit the “Scan” option.
- When the scanning process is going on you may find a file with virus or malware then you can select the remove or uninstall option.
- Go to the uninstall wizard so that files can be removed.
- Now you can tap on “Exit” to close the uninstaller after completion.
- Lastly, reboot the computer.
Hence, in this article, I hope you would understand the process of uninstalling the Kaspersky Antivirus. You can go through the guidelines which will help you in completing the removal process.